Explore the off-road side of cycling
24th July - 31st July 2016
31st July - 7th August 2016
7th - 14th August 2016
21st - 28th August 2016
4th - 11th September 2016
The Arlberg is well-known as a world-class ski area and is finally being discovered as a high-class mountain bike destination. Along with plenty of easy routes, there are also long and technically challenging biking routes throughout the area. Discover some of the most majestic views: explore wild mountain rivers, waterfalls, and stunning scenery all from on the mountain trails.
YOUR TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
- Witness the stunning mountain scenery of this glorious region
- Discover a diverse range of levels for single track riding around the region
- More than biking: Lech’s active inclusive card is included in the price; offering you access to the swimming pool, tennis courts, mountain lifts, as well as the local bus service
- Enjoy 7 nights accommodation with breakfasts and 4 dinners included
- An expert local ride guide throughout your trip
- Ride routes supplied for your trip
YOUR CHALET ACCOMMODATION:
Offering lovely chalet accommodation, the Furka, is located in the tranquil hamlet of Zug, just outside the popular resort of Lech, in the Am Arlberg region. Affording superb views across the mountains, it is only 100m to the nearest lift and a 5-10 minute bike ride to Lech. Accommodation is in good sized Austrian twin or double en-suite rooms. Your expert local guide is the owner of the chalet itself so you are assured a warm welcome from this fellow enthusiast. The chalet has all the biking essentials; secure bike storage and a wash down area. There is also a small wellness area where you can relax in the sauna or the infrared room, great for those aching muscles!
- 8 days/7 nights accommodation with breakfast and 4 evening meals in a restaurant close by (drinks excluded)
- Return transfers from Munich airport
- A knowledgeable, local ride guide throughout your trip
- Route maps, GPS ride plans (provided in pre-departure information package)
- Mid-stay kit wash
GUIDE PRICE: £479 per person
BIKE HIRE OPTIONS:
Choose from; Scott or Rocky mountain. Prices start from £130 per bike for your entire trip. Please enquire for further details.
CYCLING ABILITY LEVEL:
We recommend a good riding ability level for this trip. It is ideally suited to mountain biking enthusiasts who are prepared for several challenges throughout the week.
YOUR TRAVEL OPTIONS:
Transfers from Munich airport are included in these packages.
We are able to offer a range of fully (ATOL) protected flights from UK departure airports. Please enquire for details.
- Private transfers are available on request
- Single room options
- Personal coaching services; pre&/or post trip
- Group coaching plans
For more details or to book, please call Tufted Duck Cycling on 0330 102 8001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
See all our cycling packages here